Browse Items (508 total)

oes_wsladdscholorship_1869.jpg
A copy of a $500 scholorship given to W. S. Ladd in 1869 by St. Helen's Hall. It is signed by Bishop Morris.

oes_photo_000404.jpg
Teachers, administrators, and students sit in front of the newly constructed Middle School - Meyer Hall

oes_photo_000403.jpg
The class of 2000, pictured here as 7th graders, hold a sign saying thank you to the landscaping company Teufel.

oes_photo_000401.jpg
Students cut the ribbons for the grand opening of the renovated art building (which used to be Bishop Dagwell Hall). Students pictured are Michael Colter ('04), Tucker Page ('04), and one of the Eder twins ('98)

oes_photo_000400.jpg
Cynthia Doran, the OES Upper School College Counselor

oes_photo_000399.jpg
Students from the class of 2003 help clean up a park for service learning in the late 1990s

oes_photo_000398.jpg
Upper school teacher Gary Crossman speaks at a faculty meeting in the 1990s.

oes_photo_000396.jpg
Lower school students raise their hands to answers a teacher's question in a 1990s classroom.

oes_photo_000392.jpg
Two OES students run up the hill from the gym to the chapel.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2