Browse Items (479 total)

oes_photo_000361.jpg
Bishop Dagwell participates in the dedication of the newly constructed Oregon State Capital building in 1938.

oes_photo_000360.jpg
Photos of sisters from St. John Baptist that ran St. Helen's Hall from 1904 to 1946.

oes_photo_000358.jpg
Back of photo includes the following text: Marilyn Bernstein, teacher, with materials from school's sister city, Sapparo, Japan. 1963.

oes_photo_000357.jpg
St. Helen's Hall Alumna Betsy Johnson ('69) sits in the pilots seat of her helicopter on the OES field. Father Greenfield is in the copilot seat. Photo taken November 1978.

oes_photo_000355.jpg
Construction proceeds on the third bell tower at the OES Nicol Road campus. This bell tower was designed by OES alumni Alexandra Zimmer ('76). The three pillars supporting the cross, the three sides of the base, and the three staircases represent theā€¦

oes_photo_000354.jpg
Six St. Helen's Hall ski team members pose for a photo on the mountain. From left to right, photo includes: Karen Barner ('56), Cynthia Coats ('53), Jo Ann Gordon ('51), Shirley Smullin ('51), Iris Anne Holman ('53), JoAnn McDonald ('52)

oes_photo_000353.jpg
Girls line up to receive punch at the St. Helen's Hall Old Girl/New Girl Tea out in front of the 13th and Hall campus on September 9th, 1954.

oes_photo_000351.jpg
St. Helen's Hall alumna Betty Tubbs was a student in the 1930s. She was the Pendelton Roundup Princess in 1934. Her husband was Dr. Bill Tubbs.

oes_photo_000349.jpg
The senior class of 1999 gets loud at the St. Nick chapel in the OES Gym.

oes_photo_000348.jpg
OES students from the class of 2003 - including Marina Lawson, Tommy Bennet, and Sarah Exum - perform a blindfolded task on their freshman class trip to the coast.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2